You have no items in your shopping cart
The HORKA 5star safety stirrup is equipped with a magnetic safety mechanism. In the event of a fall, the bracket opens at the pivot point on the outside. This prevents the rider from getting caught in the stirrup. The outside hinges back automatically and closes at the top at the magnetic point.
- Magnetic safety mechanism
- Made of galvanized aluminum
- Powder coating
- Inside reinforced with stainless steel
- Extra stability due to strong grip points on the aluminum base
- The stirrups have a left and right side (see mark L and R next to the magnetic point)
- Remove moisture and dirt from the stirrup immediately after riding with a dry cloth.
- After use, store the saddle and stirrups in a dry, well-ventilated saddle room.
- Regularly check the condition of the safety bar material and check for damage.
- Perform a quality check for the safety system by regularly opening the shackle at the magnetic point and checking the hinge function.
- Replace the stirrups, or part thereof, immediately if the material is damaged.
- Advice footwear: riding boot or jodhpur shoe of smooth material without uneven or rough parts on the foot with a smooth sole, without profile.
0 stars based on 0 reviewsAdd your review
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock